Holy smokes! So here I was, just casually scrolling through my Reader, when suddenly I see that I’ve been nominated for this Versatile Blogger Award! My reaction? alsdkfjalskdfjasldkfj! Thank you so much May 13th for nominating me!! I love your blog, and I’m just so so humbled that you enjoy reading mines too.
When I first started this blog a few weeks ago, I never anticipated that anyone would actually read it, let alone comment on it or follow it. So I just want to say a huge thank you to you all – yes, you! – for supporting me, for leaving me such lovely messages, for giving this blog a chance. I’ve always loved writing, and yeah, writing is amazing. But being able to share my writing with you guys? That is what’s most amazing. As a wise person once said, “If you have no one to share any of this with, then what’s the point?”
Okay, so here are the rules for the VBA:
- Show the award on your blog.
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Share 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 blogs.
- Link your nominees’ blogs, and let them know.
7 facts about myself:
- When I get really excited, I start speaking gibberish.
- I absolutely LOVE food. Just feed me good food, and you’ve won my heart.
- I have a really weird laugh. Even I think it’s weird. That’s how weird it is.
- I can play the piano quite well.
- I love dancing (but only in secret. Audience count: 0). Goofy moves is how I roll.
- When I have steam to blow off, I like to read Shakespeare monologues out loud (it usually involves me yelling them at the top of my lungs).
- It’s extremely rare to see me with any makeup.
My nominees, in no particular order…
- Young & Twenty
- Simply Haynes
- The World According to Grethe
- Cosy Words
- your average book worm
- frustration personified
- Fiction Limbo
- Eat, Play, Clove.
- Finding My Inner Zen
- In Pursuit of Contentment
- Joyfully Abby
- The Girl in Glasses
- A Simple Life
- Aging Gracefully My Ass
Again, a big thank you to you all! Every bit of support you’ve shown me – every view, every like, every comment, every follow – truly means a lot to me 🙂